Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Warm Enough for Snakes



Today is a beautiful day. Bow has been out in the sunshine on and off all day. He really loves sunlight, even when it is not that warm. But today was warm enough.


In fact, it was warm enough to wake the snakes. I found this black ratter in the woodpile in the garage. Fortunately, the snake was still half asleep from the long cold spell, and it was not a long way to transport him to the outside.



The snake was awake, but not very active when I left him out there.


He still had his tail curled around the stick I had used to transport him outside. I showed Bow the footage of the snake, but he was not impressed.



He just wanted to go back outside.



After all, playing with the dogs is much more fun than looking at a video of a sleepy snake.


2 comments:

  1. It has been unseasonably warm here in Southern California, so I am hoping for some rain soon. Love the pictures of the dogs at the end of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Julia. I hope you get the rain you are longing for.

      I could not resist slipping in the picture of Leo and Brownie, even though it is peripheral to what I am writing about!

      Delete