Search This Blog

Monday, November 6, 2017

The Loggers Next Door

This morning, things have not been so peaceful. Ever since breakfast, the neighbors next door have been logging on their section of the woods next to ours. They have every right to do this, but Bow has been very upset about it.


Bow asked me to go outside to see what was going on. I came back with this picture.


Bow would periodically go outside, display at the loggers, then come in and  ask me to go out in the front yard to spy on them.



He kept asking me to go check what they were doing out there, even though I assured him it was not on our property. "It's okay, Bow. They have the right to do that."

Bow spelled: "זה רק שזה רע"  Meaning: "It's just that it's bad."

I didn't know what to say. Maybe I read him The Lorax once too many times when he was little.


4 comments: